eScrip - Loyalty Cards / Club Cards
Here's how eSCRIP works:
• Register any one or all of your existing debit and credit cards, grocery loyalty cards for use in the program at www.escrip.com
• Participating merchants will make contributions to Cali PTA, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
eScrip Club Cards (Oliver's, Molsberry, Food Maxx, Lucky's, Debit Cards): www.eScrip.com
eScrip Club Card for Raley's: www.Raleys.com (Look for Something Extra and Extra Credit)
Oliver's Community Cards: Use this form and turn it in to the store nearest you. Then you can manage it on www.eScrip.com
BIG CHANGE: Over the past 16 years Safeway has generously contributed over $300 million to schools and nonprofits through their participation in eScrip. As of August 1, 2015 Safeway purchases using your club card will not contribute to eScrip. Cali PTA was receiving around $2000 a month from our Safeway shoppers and Safeway will continue to contribute this school year based on last year’s contributions.
How you can help make up the difference
- You can buy Safeway Scrip cards (and any other gift cards) to give back 4% on your Safeway purchases. These cards can now be reloaded right online or through Room 43.
- Use the eScrip Online Mall to give back through many online sites where you make purchases. Sign up for the online mall at www.eScrip.com
- Make sure to get/use your Oliver’s club card when the store opens up in Windsor in 2016!
Questions? Come to room 43 or call 837-7747 Ext. 4144